Saturday, September 5, 2015

Happy Birthday Scott!!

Can you believe it, we are celebrating another birthday.
September is a big month for birthdays at our house
and first born Scott turns 33 today.

I remember the day he was born, just like it was yesterday.
He weighed in at 10 pounds 8 ounces, 24.5 inches long.
He was a superstar in the nursery, because of his size,
he was a superstar in my heart, because he was my first
and everything was so new, so miraculous,
the hubs and I were filled with so much joy!!

He has grown into a strong, intelligent, independent man,
with a big heart and an awesome smile. 

This is my favorite picture of them together.
Scott has brown hair here and he is 3, Mike is 2.
They are Irish twins, less than 1 year apart 
by 3 days.

Scott's High School Graduation in 2000
He is 17 here.

And here's the whole gang when he graduated from college.
He graduated with 2 different degrees,
and is a computer wizz kid developing software.

I am so lucky to have these wonderful men in my life.
I adore you all!!