Saturday, June 14, 2014

Saturday Critters ~ 28 ~

I am going out on a limb here today...
In order to read today's entry, you must have a light heart,
and a good sense of humor...a really good sense of humor.
If you are easily offended,
 exit now because in order for this story to be as funny as it is,
the story needs to be told in this way!!
 
Are you ready...
 
 This is a story about, Junior

 Junior is my favorite, of all the squirrels that live in my yard...

 This plate of nuts is for the birds...

 but he thinks they are all for him.
The jelly is for the Catbirds.

 The other day Junior dropped his "nuts" in the jelly...

 and "things" got a little sticky, if you know what I mean!!

 Let's face it, we're not talking about the nuts on the plate here...

I'm not sure if he passed out or is stuck to the deck rail.
 
Afternoon entertainment, at it's finest!!
Now do you see why I can't get anything done around here!!

I am super excited to be joining in with Eileen over at
for Saturday Critters.
Stop by and consider joining in, any critter will do!

Entertainment filmed on June 8, 2014
 
 

29 comments:

Andy said...

Nutty story about nuts. :)

Maureen @ Josephina Ballerina said...

ROFLMAO or, should I say, ROFLM(N)O???
Hummm. Don't, personally have any -although, I'm sure some people have thought otherwise over the years- so, I guess I'm doing the first one! ;) ;) ;)

Brian King said...

I used to eat Grape-Nuts for breakfast, but I'm thinking it wasn't the same thing. I wonder if he could clean that up himself like a dog or cat? :-)

Montanagirl said...

ROFL! That is just hilarious. LOVED this post! LOLOLOL.

Jenn Jilks said...

Yes, that is hilarious! I love it!
BTW
I like the nailpolish idea. I cannot imagine it would hurt them. I've seen them covered in leeches, for heaven's sake!
(ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

TexWisGirl said...

you're so goofy! now i'm gonna go make myself some french bread with peanut butter and jelly. :)

Jackie See said...

He is adorable and I can see he is completely relaxed in your company. Great photos Debbie! I always enjoy popping over to see your posts, I enjoy them so!

Sally said...

LOL! That is hysterical! I love your sense of humor. :)

Have a blessed day, Debbie.

Muffie said...

You are too much! I love the little story accompanying the pix! I'm not a squirrel lover, but this guy is cute!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Aww poor fella! I can't say he doesn't deserve it for snitching from the bird's plate.

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Love it! Thanks for the laugh this morning!

Unknown said...

LOL! This was hilarious. Awesome post!

A Colorful World said...

Laughing my head off! TOOOOO funny! :-)

DIMI said...

LOL!!This is so funny Debbie!!
Wonderful pictures!Poor Junior!!I hope his ok after the jelly and the nuts!!I really enjoyed your post!!
Dimi...

Ela said...

What a funny story about Junior.
He is a sweet bully !
I love this post and your wonderful shots !
Have a happy weekend :)))

Beth said...

LOL!!! Great post and pictures!

sunshine said...

Great capture and story, you have a funny neighbor.

eileeninmd said...

Debbie, you had me laughing at this post.. Maybe Junior would like some peanut butter to go with his grape jelly. Cute series! Thank you for linking up with my critter party. Have a happy weekend!

Farm Girl said...

I just cracked up and so did hubby. I thought is was so cute. Poor guy. I do hope he got back to normal fast.

Lisa Gordon said...

I am laughing so hard that my ribs hurt!
This is just too good, Debbie!
Thank you for the smiles. :-)

Linda said...

Poor Junior! Poor dumb sticky creature.

Bonnie said...

I am still laughing. Oh bless him! I do hope the ants don't attack. I hope you are having a good weekend.

Saun said...

Thanks Deb I needed a good laugh great pics to tell. The story.

Karen said...

Oh gosh Debbie, I just p'd myself!! LOL Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's hilarious!

Angie said...

You seriously just cracked me up!

MICKAN from QUEENS FIELD¸.•°`♥✿⊱╮ said...

Junior is fantastic. Lucky you that have him in the garden :)

Pia said...

Haha,this post makes me smile! Great photo story! I would nothing get done also.