Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Feeling Special...

Receiving a blog award makes me feel special,
receiving 2 awards makes me feel super special!!

I love to write, I adore taking pictures.
When I started this blog, I had no idea anyone would read it.
That if someone did read it, that they would come back
and want to read more.

But much to my surprise, that's what happened.

For my blog to receive an award makes me happy,
even a little giddy..who on earth would think that my
little blog and my silly stories would be good enough for an award.

Well, let me tell you who...


She gifted me with the


Andee is an amazing young mom to two adorable boys.
She is married to fast Freddy (don't you just love that)
and she does anything and everything creative.
She loves to take pictures and spin yarn.
She knits the most amazing things from Alpaca fiber.
Andee and I have met in real time and she is absolutely adorable.


She gifted me with the


Maggie and I grew up together,
we attended the same schools since kindergarten
and graduated in 1976 from the same high school.
She lives in Norway now and has just written a book.
Please stop by Maggie's place,
her blog and her book are amazing!!

This one is a long one...
describing my world in ABC's!!

Active

Baker 

Chuck, my favorite person in the whole wide world.

Debbie, that's me!!

Eager to learn new things.

Fun, at least I think so...

Gardner

Happy

Iced tea, my favorite beverage.

Joyful

Kind

Lover of life.

Mike, my baby, he's 28.

Nikon, I love mine.

Optimistic

Potatoes, my favorite food.

Quirky

Resilient

Scott, my oldest son, he's 29.

Talk, I do that a lot.

Unique

Vertigo, I get it a lot.

Worrywart

Xmas, my favorite holiday.

Yard, one of my favorite places.

Zoom lens, I love mine.

I am suppose to pass these on to others,
I never follow the rules!!

Thank you girls for making me feel so special!!



19 comments:

Jill said...

Congratulations on your two well deserved awards!!

Andee said...

Thank you Debbie for all your kind words about me. You made me smile. And congrats on your ABC award. I loved all your answers! I really really enjoy your Blog and hopefully one of these days we can get together and do some trespassing. Hee hee hee. Thanks again for all your encouragment.

Muffy's Marks said...

A great big congratulations go out to you. I love reading your blog, there is always something interesting you have to say or show. You deserve the awards.

Bonnie said...

Congratulations sweet lady! Bonnie

TexWisGirl said...

wonderful! we love you, debbie. :)

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

YOu have chosen the best-est way to deal with blog Awards!!! Enjoy them to-pieces, yourself. Thank the ones who gave them to you. And just go on with blogging. :-)

In my humble opinion, that is.

"A fine bunch of water lilies you turned out to be.
I'd like to see anybody make me wash,
if I didn't wanna."

~Grumpy

Adrienne said...

Love seeing you loved up on!!

NancyHoho said...

Well congratulations to you! I follow your blog for the beautiful photographs (too good to be referred to as pics), your humor, your travels & travails, and because I like you!!! Keep clicking and typing. xo

Farm Girl said...

I am always glad when you win an award. I love those alphabet letters. That is nice.
Great job!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh darlin', Congratulations on your well deserved awards!!! Enjoy 'em girl...you are special!

Have yourself a fantastically blessed day sweet friend! :o)

Susan said...

Congrats, you deserve both of them!!!

Nancy said...

You deserve them, Debbie! Your photos and your posts are always delightful and upbeat. xoxo

Robin Coyle said...

I wandered over here because of Maggie's nomination. I am so glad I did. Your garden is lovely and as a fellow gardener and blog writer, I'm hitting the follow!

momto8 said...

yea for you! congrats!! and your abc list is fun to read!!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

You have a fantastic blog, Debbie, and are very deserving of these awards! Congrats!

EG CameraGirl said...

Very nice and I enjoyed learning a bit more about you!

Dianna said...

Congrats on your awards. And I love your ABC list - so "right-to-the point"!

Chatty Crone said...

Congratulations to you! Awesome. Good to learn more about YOU! sandie

Susan said...

Well done :D)