Friday, May 25, 2012

Cape May...The Final Entry!!

These pictures are from our May 12th visit to Cape May.
Not to be confused with our May 19th trip to the Cape May
County Zoo, which I wrote about here and here. 
I have had so much to write about lately that I have
been overlooking this trip.
But it was a really fun day, so I want to share it with you.

We used our new collapsible/foldable tripod,
I will have to write about that in another entry.
It is fascinating!!

We walked along the beautiful beaches.

Chuck planted that piece of sea glass for me to find.
I am no longer surprised by his antics,
but I am truly amazed at what a kind, thoughtful soul he is.

After our bike ride and walk,
we sat and relaxed on the rockers at Congress Hall.

The evening ended with a beautiful horse and carriage ride.

I just have to tell you, I have the best husband in the whole, wide, world,
but this is the kinda crap he thinks is funny!!
I had no idea, till I viewed the pictures!!

18 comments:

Farm Girl said...

I think that is so cute. He has such a great smile I bet you too have so much fun.
These are really great photos. Do blog about your tripod, it seems to work really well. I just thought you stopped passerby's to take your pictures. :)

Adrienne said...

I shudder to think who I'd be without my husband's antics and silliness! Aren't you glad we have these guys to keep us laughing! Also...your evening carriage ride photo, with the beautiful evening sky and the PERFECTLY SILHOUETTED GULL flying through just for you...I mean really. This is fairy tale stuff you've got goin on!

Marijke said...

Fantastic to see those smile on your face's. I also thought you aske another person to take photograph's.
have a great weekend Debbie

Andee said...

You got a good one Debbie!

TexWisGirl said...

he's adorable. antics and all. :)

Kmcblackburn said...

Haha..you two are such a cute couple! Heading to Cape May this weekend myself with MY goofy guy :)

Ruth Hiebert said...

It is so good to see the two of you having fun together. Enjoy every moment.

Linda said...

You are the cutest couple!! I loved looking at every picture!

Julie G. said...

I always enjoy viewing photographs of you and your fun husband. You both look so very happy together. What a beautiful couple you are!

Bonnie said...

Debbie, I have shared the stories of Chuck hiding the sea glass for you to find. It gets an awwww every time. He is so obviously in love with you. Have a wonderful weekend dear friend. Bonnie

Susan said...

What a cutie, hiding the sea glass... so romantic.
Bunny finger photos feature heavily in our mob - so..... I reckon it's kinda nice :D)

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful photos, Debbie! You two do make a sweet looking couple. Love the seaglass, looks like a very pretty piece. Cape May is one of my favorite places. Thanks for sharing your visit.

Chatty Crone said...

You sure do have a great hubby! Nice trip and pictures. sandie

Brian King said...

LOL! Typical guy stuff, right? You guys obviously had a great time! Love that carriage.

Anonymous said...

Your hubby sounds like fun - just like mine! I can see Motor Man planting the sea glass for me to find - or doing the "V" (or was that bunny ears??) behind my back!
I'd like to hear more about that collapsible tripod; that would come in handy!
Oh - and I LOVE carriage rides; we take them whenever we see one.
Happy Saturday!

NancyHoho said...

Haha, just look at Chuck's smile in that last one!

rainfield61 said...

The whole world congratulates you for having a good husband.

What will my wife say about me?

siga said...

Your smile is priceless! Thank you for sharing it!