Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fire Works, Again, Really?!?!

Last night I was sitting at my computer, snug as a bug in a rug, the hubs looked over and said "the fireworks in Asbury Park start in 45 minutes, if we are going we have to leave now".

WHAT???? are you kidding me....in the last week I have watched fireworks 6 out of 7 nights. I am fire worked OUT!!!!

Mind you I have a belly full of fresh "sweet" white corn, that we brought home from Hershey. On top of that I had just eaten a huge slice of white chocolate mouse cake, also from Hershey. I am happy, content and very "cool" here in my air conditioned house. I am messaging with texwisgirl in bloggervillle, need I say more. The very last thing on my to do list is to go out and watch fire works........again!!!!  

But I went and it was fun.........the pictures came out terrible, so I am sharing this one from July 2nd, it was my favorite and it is purple.



I could not post without a picture.....I just can't do it!!!!

I have noticed in my travels that everyone sells "sweet" white corn, have you ever noticed that?!?! Interesting, don't you think?!?! I don't know if I would buy it if the sign didn't say "sweet"........just sayin!!!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice pic. And no I don't think I would buy sweet white corn as a snack. lol


Bella Vida by Letty
Have a great day.

Lisa Gordon said...

Lucky you with all of those fireworks!!
Never gave the corn a thought, but you are right!
Always says "sweet" here also! :-)

TexWisGirl said...

you are so sweet! :) and you're a trooper for going to watch fireworks again with your sweetheart! :)

Unknown said...

My wife and I were just saying the same thing, enough fireworks already! We have too many amateurs near our house who light them off every night. Needs to stop.

NancyHoho said...

Well, who wants "sour" white corn? I don't think it would sell!

Jill said...

So nice of you to get all "uncomfy" to attend another fireworks with your hubby!

don said...

The shot from the 2nd looks very good. I like the purple colors in the blast. I can understand your reluctance to attend another fire works show.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

You got a great shot of the fireworks. I love sweet corn, but haven't had any yet this year. When I was growing up, all we ever ate then was field corn out of my dad's crop. It was very good!

Adrienne said...

I just never would have moved. Let's just be honest. You put the sweet in sweetheart!