Sunday, May 22, 2011

Barlows Orchids!!!!!











Are these not gorgeous?!?! These are one of the many reasons I LOVE this garden center. I think one of those purple orchids is definitely in my future.

The hubs and I had such a great weekend......super fun and super duper productive!! We found a new pizza joint "Coal Fired Pizza" in Point Pleasant, NJ. We had brushetta and pizza there tonight. The food was really good and the restaurant had a really cool vibe. I will have to get pictures next time. I had a blast watching the pizza guy toss and twirl the pizza!!!!!

7 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Lovely Purple!! So glad you like purple. Thank you so much and for the lovely comment.
You make my day, Debbie!
I hope you have a lovely week.

Ruth Hiebert said...

It would be impossible to pick a favourite from these.They are stunning.

Debbie @ Swampbilly Ranch said...

Thanks for the visit and comment. I think you definately need at least one of these flowers. They are purple after all.

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous pictures! My in-laws grow orchids; I've never tried. They look too exquisite for me to try!
Thanks for stopping by to visit today. Glad you had a good weekend!

TexWisGirl said...

now don't make me hungry!!! it's bedtime! :)

Buttons Thoughts said...

These are incredibly beautiful. I love your photos. B

Susan said...

Hi Debbie, I saw your post on Buttons blog and thought I'd pay you a vist.
Love your blog ... as soon as I saw the purple - I'm most partial to that colour :D)

These flowers are exquisite. Looking through your other post about the nursery, I can certainly see why you enjoy going there.

Cheers for now, Susan