Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Funday!!!!!

We had a super fun day at Allaire State Park.......well it wasn't really the "day", it was more like an hour. Someone, o.k. me, needed "airing out" and this is one of our favorite places to go. Chuck and I both grew up in this area, we often had picnic's here right by this beautiful, historic church, while we were dating. We often talked about getting married in this very church. That did not happen, one of my bigger regrets in my life. I was only 19 when I got married and when I told my mom of my plans, she said NO!!! and I complied, because I thought I had to. We visit here a lot. Our favorite bike paths leads right into this park, so this place is a favorite for both of us!!!!!!

I love that the sign is old and weathered
historic......like the village!!!

the church at Allaire.....

our favorite spot.......

pretty spot......
the lines/designs in this patch of ice were beautiful!!!!

nature.......
something about this spot intrigued my eye!!!!

pretty blue sky......

No comments: