Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Valentine Tree

I bought more ornaments for the Valentine Tree today, I know, there is something wrong with me!!! Seriously!! You will rarely find me at the mall, AC Moore or Michael's are a different story. They are my two favorite stores......today, I went to both.....(smile)!!!!!



On a seperate note, Chuck and I drove past our first home today. Chuck built it, we lived there for about five years and it is the home I brought both my newborn babies home to. We created great memories in that home and we left alot of ourselves there. It's a duplex now and it looked very different. I planted a tree for each of my boys in the front side yard, they are gone and that was sad. Otherwise it felt kinda good to see it and see that people have improved upon it and taken good care of it. 

No comments: