Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years Resolution

I am not a big fan of New Years Resolution's, I don't think I have ever made one. I am also not a big fan of "Top Ten's" or "Best of Anything" compilations. If I had to pick my 10 favorite pictures or top 10 moments for 2010, I just couldn't. I have loved every picture, moment, flower and trip.

I do however love "Greatest Hits Albums".....they are awesome!!!!!

This year I vowed to write in this blog everyday. Today is January 5th and so far I have missed 4 days. So the question is, is it more important to write meaningless comments everyday or write heart felt significant stories less often. I will let you know!!!

On a separate note, I saw Dr. McDreamy today and I have 3 kidney stones. The only good thing about having 3 kidney stones is I will get to see Dr. McDreamy again!!!!

No comments: