Thursday, December 30, 2010

I Love to Scrapbook

I am not going to mention the 34" of snow we received on Sunday into Monday,
or the fact that I have not left the house in 6 days. 
This will be a jolly post about my most favorite thing in the world to do "scrapbook"!

I am sooooo far behind (I was actually working on pictures from September 2008) 
that this summer I decided to start another book for "now" pictures. 
Off to Michael's I went, coupon in hand, to pick the "perfect album". 
As I went through the books like a giddy school girl, I realized, I have MOST of them. 
I did however find a beautiful album that I did not have and picked it up for a mere $ 15.00, 
with my 50% off coupon, of course!

I did get started on my summer 2010 album 
and would like to share pictures of the pages I have finished here...

The first page of the new book.....
Cape May, New Jersey

Cape May Zoo

Horse drawn carriage ride with Tucker
and relaxing on the rockers at Congress Hall

Lunch at The Carriage House & Tearoom Cafe`
June 11, 2010

No comments: